Electricity (National Scheme) Act 1997
- In Force
- This Act applies—
- the National Electricity Law set out in the National Electricity (South Australia) Act 1996 (SA), schedule as if it were an ACT Act called the National Electricity (ACT) Law; and
- the regulations under the National Electricity (South Australia) Act 1996 (SA), part 4 as an ACT regulation, called the National Electricity (ACT) Regulation in force under the National Electricity (ACT) Law.
- The National Electricity Rules under the National Electricity (ACT) Law are accessible at the Australian Energy Market Commission website.
- Current law
- Regulations & instruments
- Historical versions
- Law history
|2 July 2017||PDF PDF Word||R4||2 July 2017||
Republication for expiry of transitional provisions (pt 4)
Administering Minister and Directorate
- Minister for Climate Change and Sustainability - Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate