Human Rights Act 2004
- In Force
- Under the Human Rights Act 2004, section 31 international law and the judgments of foreign and international courts and tribunals relevant to a human right may be considered in interpreting a human right (see also dict, def international law). The accessibility of this material to the public is one of the criteria for deciding whether to consider the material and the weighting to be given to it. Material on the ACT legislation register is taken to be accessible to the public. Various human rights conventions and convenants are published on the legislation register.
- Various declarations of incompatibility are published on the legislation register.
- Current law
- Regulations & instruments
- Point-in-time versions
- Law history
- Proposed amendments by Human Rights (Complaints) Legislation Amendment Bill 2023.
- Proposed amendments by Human Rights (Healthy Environment) Amendment Bill 2023.
- Proposed amendments by Modern Slavery Legislation Amendment Bill 2023.
|6 April 2022||HTMLPDFWord||R14||6 April 2022||
Republication for amendments by A2022-4
Administering Minister and Directorate
- Minister for Human Rights - Justice and Community Safety Directorate