Human Rights Act 2004
- In Force
- Under the Human Rights Act 2004, section 31 international law and the judgments of foreign and international courts and tribunals relevant to a human right may be considered in interpreting a human right (see also dict, def international law). The accessibility of this material to the public is one of the criteria for deciding whether to consider the material and the weighting to be given to it. Material on the ACT legislation register is taken to be accessible to the public. Various human rights conventions and convenants are published on the legislation register.
- Various Declarations of compatibility are published on the legislation register.
- Current law
- Regulations & instruments
- Historical versions
- Law history
- Proposed amendments by Human Rights (Workers Rights) Amendment Bill 2019 (PMB).
|2 March 2017||PDF PDF Word||R12||2 March 2017||
Republication for amendments by A2017-5
Administering Minister and Directorate
- Minister for Justice, Consumer Affairs and Road Safety - Justice and Community Safety Directorate